10 POWERFUL TIPS FOR SUCCEEDING IN A CSCS EXAM Flipbook PDF
Here at CSCS Exam, we provide you with all the tools and knowledge you will need in passing your CSCS Test and gaining y
FLIP PDF 935.58KB
10 POWERFUL TIPS FOR SUCCEEDING IN A CSCS EXAM CREATED BY JOHN VILLANUEVA
1. Practice through mock exams A good idea is to get an understanding of what you can expect when taking the exam. Not preparing, would increase the chances of you not passing and doing as well as you’ve hoped. And since you’re paying for it, why not practice a bit? You can find a lot of mock tests online that can help you tremendously in your exam preparation. It can highlight the areas where you need to improve your knowledge. And also, by preparing there’s a bigger chance that you don’t need to retake a test because you failed. In the test you need to score 47 out of 50 questions correct in order to pass.
2. Make sure to prepare properly Therefore, make sure that you do it properly. Besides doing mock tests online, you have the opportunity to buy books that can provide you with the needed knowledge. There are various books out there, just make sure to get the latest edition, since the exam questions keeps getting updated. A good idea is to use your friends and family to help you prepare. Read your study material through, and then let them test you with questions.
3. Invest in CSCS materials Besides books, there are different materials available for you to invest in, like DVDs. It’s a good idea to invest in this because it will include the questions and answers that you can expect for an upcoming exam. Again, remember to buy the newest edition since it can be revised.
4. Watch the setting out video All CITB Health, Safety and Environment test will include 12 behavioural case study questions. Those questions are designed to test how you will respond to health and safety situations on a construction site.
5. Overcome tricky questions This exam is no different than a lot of other exams out there. Tricky questions will most likely be there. Therefore, make sure you read the questions thoroughly before you answer. It’s better to be sure that you have answered correctly, instead of stressing about the time.
6. Talk to people who’ve already passed the exam If you already know a person, who’ve passed the exam, it would be a great idea to talk to that person. Then you can get some tips on how to succeed and how it all went with the exam in general. If you don’t know anyone, you can search through CSCS forums to ask for more tips. For instance, getting an answer on some of the best material to use for studying.
7. Go early to the exam It is always a good idea to arrive early for your exam. Therefore, double-check on where you have to be and at what time. You don’t want to get in any trouble before you start the exam. By arriving early, the CSCS test centre can help you solve any problems you might have. That means you’re not gonna miss the exam or having to pay for a new exam.
8. Put together a plan It can be a good idea to put together a plan for your preparation. Sometimes it can be difficult to find the time to study, so that you make sure that you know every subject. One way to succeed in that, is to plan ahead of time.
9. Making time for nonacademic activities Though it’s important to study for the test to get a better result, it’s also important to use time on family, friends etc. You need to create a healthy balance between studies and your personal life. In that way, you get a chance to get your mind off a bit. Which will ultimately help you succeed.
10. Get a good night’s sleep Finally, and this goes for every exam out there, sleep is important. It helps you stay focused and think better, once you’ve taken the exam. Research has even shown that proper sleep before an exam, will benefit your test score.