3 A- flipbook AY20-21 Flipbook PDF
3 A- flipbook AY20-21 final
FLIP PDF 1.96MB
Class- 3 A Homeroom teacher- Ms. Monica Rodrigues
Memories are the part and parcel of every one’s life. A man always remembers the good days he has passed. There are some good memories and some bad memories in life. Let’s cherish a few memories from this year. Let’s fill our bag with some happy moments. School life is the best life. School life is the golden time period of learning. But due to this pandemic the only solution for schooling virtual Classroom- Need Of The Hour The virtual classroom is the heart of online programs—convenient, central places where many school courses unfold. We also did our bit on this platform. Let’s unfold the year and cherish those moments.
STUDE NTS LIS T
Name of the Student
ANIKET MAHESH NAIR
ANSH AXEESH ARORA
ANUSHA SUDHEESH NAIR
ARUSH SWAPNIL WANI
ARYAN BHARAT RAJAN
ASEES KAUR HARMEET SINGH ARORA
ATHARVA SHAILENDRA KOTHAVALE
HARLEEN KAUR TOOR
KAMAKSHI BHUSHAN BORADE
MIHIKA AMIT GHAG
MRINANK MANISH TOLANI
PIYA PRASHANT ANGANE
PURAV PARAS MEHTA
RUSHAAN PRANAY NAHAR
VIVAAN DILIP JADHAV
VRUDDHI SUNILKUMAR TANDEL
ZOE JADE SILVEIRA
● My very first virtual class- trials and triumphs ● Pictures of special events- (assemblies,showcase,leaped talent show, [email protected] tgaa, etc) ● My accolades- online competitions participated in Scholastic/ Co scholastic
1. First it felt very different seeing my friends and teachers visually now I am used to it so it feels usual. 2. 3. I had participated in 2 inter house quiz competitions and I felt very good when my house won both times. 4.
★ This is my photo when I was participating in the assembly. ★ My first virtual lecture was nice because the teachers of 3rd standard are so good. ★ I missed meeting my friends a lot and finally met after a long time.
1.The first virtual class was a wonderful experience. Though it took some time to understand things, it was great to see my classmates and teachers. 2.Participated in Art o Matics and came 3rd. Indian Dance showcase was fun.
3.Topped the Science Olympiad with International Rank 1. Participated in MSSA Chess Tournament Under 10 Girls category and came 4th 4. A few lines for my friends... Very soon we will meet again To learn and have fun together What can I say except that We all really need each other
1. In my first virtual class I was nervous to meet my new teacher but did not get a prize but I was happy.
3. I even took part in Hindi diwas Competition I won Third place. 4. I miss my friends very much I am sad and happy because I participated in many competitions
1. I was very excited in my first online class at my new school. 2. I thank my HR teacher for supporting me in the new school. 3. First time I made online friends. 4. I won first prize in Art-o-matics.
It was easy
Asees Kaur Arora
1. I was happy but had limited Knowledge of using laptop. 2. I love wearing school uniform during assemblies. 3. I enjoyed practicing for showcase and shifted by living room decors for plain background.
1. I had so much fun. 2. Actually I don’t have photo of any special event.
My 1st virtual class was easy.
1. I did not know when to join so by mistake I tried to join around 8
2. 3. participated in a running competition and I won 4.
1. I think my first class was english it was not easy . 2. I won. 3. i miss my friends i want to go to school
I enjoyed a lot this year in virtual class… I will miss my friends n teacher...
1.My online experience has been a completely different scenario than what I used to be in the physical classroom. I like being in a physical classroom rather than an online learning environment. In physical classes, my teacher can help me in case of doubts .But in online classes, I have to use the resource by myself and there is less communication with my teacher. Even connection is lacking sometimes and screen--time causes irritation for my eyes. I am trying to be a good distance learner. Sometimes my system crashes and poor internet connectivity creates a mess in understanding the concepts .In future, I would choose a physical classroom over virtual classroom. 2.In my first virtual class I was nervous to meet my new teacher.
1. My First virtual class - it was not hard it was easy 2. Picture of special events - i was very happy in the showcase 3. My accolades - co - colastic 4. How i missed my friends - i was missing my friends
1. The first class was interesting. 2. I met new friends and a new teacher. 3. I couldn't be selected in the first assembly but, I had fun listening to it. 4. I have such a nice class with Monica ma'am and my friends that it is the best class till now!!!!
Q1 . The first online class Was easy. I had lots of fun meeting a new teacher and friends. Q2. I participated in the assembly for the north religion of India.
Q3. very much.
I am missing my friends
I missed my friend very much
1. My first online class 2. I was happy and shy at the same time I start my first class I
had so much fun
1. My very first ever virtuval class - i took sometime to learn . 2. Special event -i went to many assembles 3. How i miss my friends - i miss aria / liana they are my best friends 4. We always played after lunch. I will miss them alot .